- Me during trig final today: I wonder what kind of funny text post I should make about how much I suck at this trig final
ladyofthebarricade asked: and this is why I've only seen that episode twice. no, actually that time makes three, nevermind
This is an old ask from when we watched Angels Take Manhattan
NOW I’M SAD AGAIN AND NOT LIKE GOOD-SAD JUST LIKE ‘THEY’RE GONE’ SAD
LIKE A LESS EXTREME AND DENIAL-FILLED VERSION OF YOUNG JUSTICE FINALE SAD
- Me: I don't like it. It looks cool, but it's too, cold or something.
- Sister: It's too Time Lord.
- Sister: Wait, are those, <i>Amy's</i> reading glasses?
- Me: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT I HADN'T NOTICED THAT
- Sister: I JUST NOTICED IT
- Me: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEE
- Sister: UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEE
- Sister: CONDITIONNNNNNN
- Me: 900 YEEEEARSS
- Sister: DUNGEO-
- Me: ETERNAL SOLITUDE AND SELF LOATHINGGGG
- Sister: WHY.
If Leo doesn’t win and Oscar for this, oh, here go hell come.
I hadn’t read the last… most? Of the book, so the last 30 minutes was like, whirlwind of emotions and plot twists. There were some things that were meh (Wilson needed to be more wispy, WHERE was his father at the funeral, too much look-at-all-this-floating-shiz-for-the-sake-of-3D, the rap was iffy but I think they pulled it off because wow soundtrack, and just some other little things) but over all, WOW YES GOOD.
Also everyone (coughjordancough) was gorgeous and I want to go to there for the party and the effects/colors/style was really distinctive, I think, and the acting was excellent, and the end with the phone and I won’t say what happens because spoilers because I don’t think it’s in the book, but he was so happy and then JK HAHA and just HEARTBREAK.
So yes, all of the awards to this.
…Like for real this is gonna be nominated for everything.
let’s play a game called ‘Surely To God Someone Somewhere On the Internet Has Made Scans of the Trigonometry Solutions Manual For This Everloving Course’
Had I known they were available used for like, $20, I would have invested in one at the beginning of semester. Ugh.
(seriously though it’s Stewart/Redlin/Watson Trigonometry if anybody can hook me up I would be forever in your debt so much.)
- Amy: I won't <i>let</i> them take him. <i>That's</i> what we got.
- My sister and I: *simultaneous z-snap*